Just Beauitful Origami


A few years ago my husband and I received a clear glass Christmas ornament, with a tiny origami crane hanging inside. There was also a business card included in the gift that I found the other day while doing some much needed cleaning out of my dresser draws. I decided to visit the link and see what other products they offered. The women that owns the business and makes all her own origami for the products is Justina Danison. She offers a wide range of different products incorporating origami including: earrings, necklaces, Christmas ornaments, mobiles, pins, displays and a few other items. These are a really great idea if you are looking for a unique gift. So check them out.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello there, I'm Justina's husband. It's nice to see my wife getting the appreciation she deserves! By the way, the website should be spelled http://www.justbeautifulorigami.com

Thanks for the publicity. And thanks for your service to our country.

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!