Day #8 Fiberuary Challenge 2021


This year I will....make more time for knitting and crafting. My soul NEEDS to be creative on a regular basis. I can't really explain it but when I can't do this I feel out of balance and like something is missing from me. That's why this year our family has made every Sunday "craft day".

This year I will finish WIPs that have been sitting for years. Like my first finished knitting project of 2021 that I am wearing in this picture. It is the #outlinewrap pattern designed by #beatajezek that I started in November 2015. It's been sitting for years 95% done. So I decide to make a plan to work on a WIP on my two days a week at the hospital during my lunch break. And I finished this in a week and a half!
Yarns: @maplewoodkindercoop #bohoknitterchicspins indie dyed & @fleeceartist_handmaiden purchased from @colorsong_by_twitchyhands

This year I am going to step fully into my power and continue to elevate my vibrations and those of my family and loved ones around me. There WILL be absolutely no place for negativity or negative people in my life.

I will also continue to advocate for people and animals who's voices aren't heard. Especially those doggos I purposefully made sure were in the camera frame for this picture 🤣



Blog Signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

Emma's Calorimetry

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun