Last day of Freedom

Today is my last day of freedom before I am on lock down for deployment. After today there will be no wearing cute summer clothes, no driving my own car and no more snuggling with the family. I am sad to say that I will not be aloud to attend Emma's very first dance recital. It breaks my heart, because ballet is one of the things she enjoys most in life, and she has asked me about 50 times if I am going to get to see her do her dance on stage. Until two days ago I thought I would be able to. But even though I am going to be 5 minutes down the road from where she is dancing, I am not aloud to leave. OK enough before I start to cry again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey with any luck they'll let you out on that day pass!

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!