And the Green Goes On

Am I weird or something for not wanting to use plastic bags, because they are bad for the environment? Is American the only country that recycles? Well the other day when I was a the mall in Kuwait, I was at the American store Forever 21 and they had reusable shopping bags so I decided to buy one to put my purchases in. When I told the girl at the counter that I wanted to use the bag for my purchase and not a plastic bag, she looked at me like I had 3 eyes! She said "what? how many bags are you going to carry?" I wanted to say just put the shit in the bag dumbass! With the amount of litter I have seen all over Kuwait in their cities, I have come to the conclusion that they don't recycle or know anything about taking care of the environment! I wanted to share a picture of the wonderfully stylish reusable shopping bag that I carried all over that Kuwaiti Mall.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!