Rain Drops keep falling on my head

We have entered the rainy season in the desert! About 3 or 4 days ago was the first rain that I have seen since we have been in Kuwait. Now when I say rain, its probably not what you are thinking, its more like sprinkles. I need sit outside and watch an awesome lightning storm in the distance the other day, it was beauitful. Last night I was laying in bed and it was actually hailing. It sounded like it was going to bust through our metal roof. When I got up this morning it seemed like rain, ahh. I normally hate rain back home! The things you grow to apperciate when you are stuck in the asshole of the earth. On another note my wonderful roommate, Amy, has returned from her R&R trip to Germany, so now I won't be lonely when i go home tonight! Very soon is my turn to go home and I can't wait. I am literally counting down the days (really I have each day numbered on my calendar)!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your page is awesome. Ran across it as I was goggling Anthrax shot. I am about to apply to the Air Force as a captain (clinical psychologist) and wanted to research the drug. How is your health since receiving the series of shots?

Also I love the rain! Be well write forever!
Thanks
Colin
Anonymous said…
I think your post is awesome! It comes up on a google search. I was thinking about going into the Air Force as a captain (psychologist) and wanted to learn more about the anthrax shot? How was it how did you feel after the series of shots?

Also I love when it rains!

Thanks for serving!

Colin

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!