Another Anthrax

So I got my fourth Anthrax shot yesterday. I am putting this as an update to the post about my first one. The first one sucked ass. But the other three including the one yesterday have not been bad at all. They were a little sire but that’s about it. Some other people told me the reaction gets worse the more you get them, but my reaction has been less the more I get. I am a weird girl when it comes to drugs and shots and what not. I don't have to get the next one for like another 6 months, so we'll see how that goes. I really hope all these weird crazy Vaccines the Army has given me don't affect any future children I have. I have already been over vaccinated for Hep A and B, dumbasses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!