Cousins Night!

I had to have a get together with the 3 girl cousins of course! We had dinner at Margarita's ( I had veggie fajitas!) and then drinks and games at Meghan's house. I drank almost an entire bottle of Pinot Grigio! I love hanging out with these girls because they are so silly!

Meghan and Stephanie at Margaritas


No wine bottle opener! Whatever shall we do!?!?

A swiss Army Knife will have to do (I actually ended up getting the cork out)

First a Game of Taboo, it was my first time playing this game. The sad thing is that I Jared and I got it for a Christmas Present like 5 years ago and it was been sitting in the closet unopened ever since!

Now on to a game of dirty scrabble. We had to use dirty words, or explain how the words related to something dirty.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I loosened the cork for you!!!!
i miss you already, can't wait till you come home for good and we can cousin night in again. Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!