Christmas Day-Secret Santa Exchange

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! I am here in Kuwait...still. This is my first Christmas away from my family and my little bean pie, Emma. I miss all my family back home, but I am thankful for a few good friends I have over here that were kind enough to spend Christmas Day with me. On Christmas Eve a few of us got together and watched Christmas movies to try and get into the Christmas spirit. Then this morning Amy and I exchanged gifts.

Then at noon a few of us got together and exchanged secret Santa gifts.

Our Secret Santa group (minus Amy, she's taking the picture).

Perkins opening up her gifts.

Amy looks happy with her gifts!

Perkins got the perfect present for B, which he loves as you can tell.


First Sergeant showing off his Lions presents from Rogers. He got pictures of what he got because the mail is a bit slow here around Christmas time!



Natalie modeling the hats I knit her (below and above), she was my secret santa lady!



Rogers showing off his Patriots gear from First Sergeant.



Velez LOVES her pink present from Beatrice.


Me opening my gift.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!