Fun in May 2009

Since I was gone for a year I had tons of partying and going out to make up for with my friends and BFF. Here are shots of everything that went on in May of this year after I got home. Since I am way behind on Posting I am going to do everything for the month!!

This picture is from the first night that Ann I went out after I got home from deployment. We went to Ultra 88 of course.


This night we went to Shrine at Foxwoods and the dumbasses kicked us out because they said Ann was drunk, so not true, jerks!


I then when out with my two wives that were deployed to with me. We went to a party in Bradford, but it was boring so Velez and I decided to bring Kristen to Van Dome in New Haven, since she had never been to a club. I haven't been to Van Dome since I was a freshmen in college (and I will never go again, lol). They took our picture for the website! LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!