June Fiber & Yarn Fun

Now that I have a wheel, I have started spinning up my Fiber Stash. I spun up super soft pink and black Merino that my friend Melissa sent me. She is so great she sent me a package of fiber that was waiting for me at home when I got back from deployment.


I love the wheel. Here are all the yarns that I spun up this month.



And some more Fiber I ordered from Uniquely Yours, Bohoknitterchic and Jazzturtle.



I was lucky enough to snag a June Fluff Phat Fiber Box too!


I also got to met a wonderful friend that I meet on the Bad Knit Girl Group on Ravlery. Karen (angrypoddle)also lives in Connecticut, so we met up in West Hartford for lunch and desert.


I also got to meet her wonderful like boy Liam. He loved Emma and she was sweet trying to help feed him.




Blog Signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Emma's Calorimetry