Infinity Cowl and a rescue dog

After giving my mom the Herbivore shawl for her birthday she asked for an infinity scarf. I wanted something quick, so I choose the I Infinitely Simple Lace Infinity Scarf designed by my friend Jessica Cook (you can find the pattern on Ravelry.com. I knit it with Dragonfly fiber Traveler DK yarn in the Winter Woods colorway. It only took me a few days to finish it. I gave it to my mom tonight when we went to meet her new dog she got from the shelter. Her name is Bella, she is a pit bull mix. They think that she is between 5 and 6 years old and was used as a breeding dog and then someone dumped her when they didn't need/want her anymore. She was found in a remote location in the middle of the woods :( She is very sweet and already knew how to sit, give her paw and she LOVES to give kisses.


 
 
Blog Signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!