Work in Progress Wednesday

I counted the number of knitting projects that I have on the needles that aren't hibernating and I have 8! I have a bad case on chronic cast on! Luckily I finished one of those projects tonight, a headband to keep my ears warm. 


I'm also working on a linen stitch scarf with scraps of sock yarn. 

My first sweater, the Boxy.

The Sastrugi Cowl designed by my friend Brittany Wilson in some yummy angora blend yarn.

The Bee keepers quilt has been brought out of hibernation. 

I'm also working on a test knit for a friend, designing a shawl and another head band and some wash cloths for Christmas gift. 


I made a challenge for myself that I won't cast on any new projects until I finish two. Hopefully I can stick to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!