We recycle!

We use an enormous amount of plastic water bottles everyday! And I like to make sure that they get recycled! There isn't much I can do to help the environment while I am here. Well not anything that is to obvious anyway. So every Sunday, I am having myself and the two soldiers that work for me are going to use half the day to do research online, of ways that we can help improve the environment. I'll post again after our first Sunday! I did manage to buy something "green" before I left to come here. I got a shower bag made of recycled soda and water bottles. Emma picked it out, out of 3 other similar choices. This one though unlike the others was not made in China, and Emma said that is why she picked it! That's my girl!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!