October 16th Shop Update complete!

Today I unveiled some new products in my Etsy Shop. Hand made soap & Bath Salts!! I have been doing research of bath and body projects for years now and decided to finally give it ago. My first batch of soap has some air bubbles (I forgot to tap the mold) but other then that it came out great. I made two bars each of for different recipes: Lavender & Goats Milk; Goats Milk with dried apricots and mango's; Buttermilk, Goats Milk, Honey & Oatmeal and Buttermilk, Goats milk, Vanilla & Coffee. There are also Bath salts with essential oils. One bath salt is Lavender essential oil & dried lavender buds & the second is Pink Grapefruit. I have added a bow with my hand spun yarn to each bottle :)


I also listed the first yarn I have spun since July!! It's a fun funky art yarn I spun with a batt from my friend Carrie of CraftyPuppyLover and I added some silk noil that was hand dyed by my friend Brittany of BohoKnitterChic Spins



Blog Signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!