Snow and Puffs

It's snowing today and I don't feel like going out! What a perfect excuse to stay inside, cuddle up on the sofa and knit!!! I'm getting so addicted to knitting hexipuffs for the Beekeepers Quilt. I knit a total of 6 yesterday! That is the most I have knit in one day. Some of them were for me and some were for swaps I am in on Ravelry. I also received two of my swap packages already!!

I now have 11 hexipuffs for my blanket.

I received this package from studioloo (Cindy) in the Art Yarn Group Swap. Lots of lovely mini skeins hand dyed by Cindy too!

Then I got my package from the Funonion Group handspun hexipuff swap. I got a puff in pink handspun from Upstreamalpacas. My favorite color so of course I love it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!