Blog challenge Day 8: My Bucket List

I have sort of an informal Bucket list of sorts.  It first started as a pinterest board with photos of things I want to do in my life time.  And then it became a page in my smash book (well as many as Icould fit on one page).  Some of the things on the list I have actually done. So the following is my informal Bucket list in no particular order:

1.      Go to India

2.      Go to Tibet

3.      Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Done February 2013)

4.      Befriend and NHL Player (preferably Brad Marchand)

5.      Ride first Class on a plain

6.      Stand under the Hollywood sign

7.      Kiss a dolphin

8.      Go to Hawaii

9.      Get every tattoo Ive ever wanted

10.     Live in New York City

11.     Kiss in a snow storm

12.     Kiss in the back of a taxi (Done)

13.     Stay at every Disney Resort

14.     Make someone less fortunate Smile at Christmas

15.     Let my hair grow really long

16.     Go on a cruise

17.     Volunteer at an animal shelter

18.     See the Grand Canyon

19.     Write a letter to myself and open it in ten years (done)

20.     Kiss at the Top of the Empire State Building (done)

21.     See the Great Pyramids (done October 2005)

22.     Visit Ireland (Ive been there 3 times but only in the Airport)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!