Blog Challenge Day 13: Friends I'd Like to Meet

Yes you read that right. "Friends I'd like to meet". I belong to an online knitting community called Ravelry. Its a place where knitters, crocheters and other fiber artists can come together and share projects, advice, organize their yarn stash, find patterns, etc. I have been a member of the website since January of 2008. I have made many friends over the years on the website and I have had the pleasure of meeting several of they in person. But there are still a bunch of them that I want to meet in person. They are Savetheplanknit, Voxless and Muddymoose. I've know these ladies for years and love them to pieces and I hope soon I will get to have a meet up with them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!