Custom Wedding Jewelry

I wanted to add some pictures of the brides and bridal parties that I have designed and hand made bridal jewelry for. My Princess Emma's Jewelry website doesn't have an option to add a photo gallery so I thought I would post some of the pictures here. All the jewelry in these pictures were custom designed specifically for the brides needs and to match the colors of the wedding parties dresses. Give me some feed back and let me know what you think of them.


I designed the brides necklace and earrings and the bridesmaids necklace and earrings. This was a beach wedding in June. The bride is one of my very good friends Jen.



I custom designed the bridesmaids Necklaces and the Brides Necklace and Earrings. This was a fall wedding.

Comments

Wonderful pictures with the jewelries. Great post.

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!