First attempt at knitting

Wanted to add some pictures of my first project that I am attempting to knit. I found a very easy pattern for a shoulder wrap at http://lionbrand.com/. It calls for two balls of Dusty purple Vanna's choice yarn, which I just so happened to already have. So I decided to give it a shot. It is not fully done yet, actually not even close. I took it apart twice because it had dropped some stitches and it looked uneven and I can't take it unless its prefect! I am sure it won't be perfect when its a final product, but at least it will be even.


Comments

EclecticGypsy said…
I enjoyed reading your blogs. I think your first attempt at knitting is great. I have never been able to get the hang of knitting. I always end up with a giant yarn blob that ends up being a cat toy.

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!