Boycotting China

In another way to show my support for the Tibetan crisis, I have decided not to buy any products made in China. And for another reason why should we Americans give them anymore of our hard earned money?! We are already in debt to them billions of dollars for the Iraq war! Its kind of weird because in a way we are supporting communism, by giving them our money and borrowing money from them! The other day I was going to buy a Tibetan prayer bracelet, when I looked at the tag it said Made in China! Needless to say it went back on the shelf. And even though I'll be in the Middle East at the time I also am boycotting the 2008 Winter Olympics, I refuse to watch them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
About boycotting the Olympic Games, i’m not sure it will do any good…On the contrary it will upset the Chinese People who will only understand what the Party will tell to understand…
We’d better go as the OG are a great means to directly communicate with the Chinese People without the communist filter.
There are some athletes who have decided to wear a green ribbon as a sign of protest. I think it’s a great initiative that the whole world will see( including Chinese citizens) and that the Party will have difficulty to explain…


Nice design on your blog ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!