My First Pair of Knit Socks!!

I finished my first pair of socks that I blogged about last week! I am so excited to add more knit socks to my small collection. They fit great and I am pretty pleased with how they came out. The only thing was that I did get small ladders from using the DPNs. Eventually I will trying knitting socks on two circular needles, as I have been told that helps to eliminate the ladders. But these are just for me and I can live with them. My feet are really tiny so it took me only about 8 days to knit the pair. I have already began plotting and planning more socks. Luckily Ravelry.com has a ton of patterns to choose from and I have about 50 skeins of sock yarn. Here are my first ever pair of knitted socks. Yay!
Blog Signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Emma's Calorimetry