New York Sheep and Wool 2016

If you are an avid knitter you have probably heard of New York Sheep and Wool (http://newyorksheepandwool.com) , also know as Rhinebeck. It is a two day fiber festival that takes place in Rhinebeck, New York. There are tons of fiber related vendors, selling yarn, spinning fiber, spinning wheels, etc. I have been knitting for almost 9 years and this was the first year I finally got to go this past Sunday. One of my local yarn stores (Madison Wool in Connecticut) organized a chartered bus trip to take us there. So glad I didn't have to drive! I actually got Emma to come with me and keep me company as I browsed around. We had fun petting yarn and watching the sheep dog demonstrations. They also had the cutest Frisbee dogs putting on shows. If I go again I will drive myself because I don't really need to spend 6 hours there and I would bring more money to buy more goodies.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Emma's Calorimetry