Work in Progress Wednesday - October 12, 2016

It's surprising the past few weeks I have been knitting exclusively on one project and not jumping around between projects. Don't get me wrong I still have about 6 to 7 projects on the needles, they have just been hibernating.

After my mom saw that I knit socks she decided she wanted a pair. So I cast on a pair for her yesterday. I'm using the same pattern I used for the first socks (Go Your Own Way Socks), but these are a little bigger then mine, as she has bigger feet then me. I am using some vintage KnittInk Hand Dyed yarn that I got from the lovely dyer (who also happens to be a friend), in 2011. These skein is so lovely I am glad I finally decided to use it. And the color name is awesome, Thunder Cats in a Blender! I was hoping to have these socks done in time for Saturday night so I could give them to my mom as a birthday gift, but its not going to happen as I am not even done with half of the first sock yet. Here is my progress so far.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!