Are we there yet?

A few days ago we had a sand/dust storm for two days. You couldn't see a thing. The roads were red, and no one was allowed to drive off post. Even the sun looked like a white ball (yes I thought it was the moon at first). My hair was full of sand and it took two washings to get it all out. My Chief said sandstorms mean its almost time for us to go. It can't come soon enough, I've had my fill of this place. I am eager to get home and relax for the summer, go to the beach whenever I want, and best of all not go to work! This will be my first summer off since I was 16!

The morning started out a little foggy and the sun looked like a little white glowing ball.


By Mid afternoon it looked like this and stayed this way for two days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!