March Contribution to Phat Fiber Box

Some of you probably aren't aware but there is a company, Phat Fiber, that puts together boxes of samples from indie fiber artists and then they sell the boxes with about 20 or more samples from all these different businesses. I heard about this on Ravelry and decided that I would like to contribute and it would be a great way to get my business out to more people. So for the past two weeks I have been spinning up samples like crazy and making stitch markers as well. I have already posted some photos of the yarn. But here is a better snapshot of what I have sent in.



The theme for March's Box is Celtic so I tired to do some green and Celtic inspired yarns and stitch markers. Here are some examples of the stitch markers I made using Swarvoski Crystals and Celtic Trinity Knot Charms.


Here is a close up of a yarn sample for the Phat Fiber Box, that I spun from a Shunklies Roving of 70% Merino and 30% Tussah Silk.



And I just found out that the deadline to have samples in is March 14Th, so I might work on spinning up some more yarn and sending it in, along with some coupons for my Etsy store

Blog Signature

Comments

ZombieCat said…
Those are gorgeous samples! I really hope (first) that I can get a box this month and (second) if I do that I get one of your samples. Particularly the purple and pink one. Yum!
I love your samples the creme with green and gold threading threw it is gorgeous:)The stitch markers are so pretty.Hugs Darcy

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!