I Opened a new online store!

I opened a new store for my jewelry business on Etsy, Princess Emma's. But instead of offering just jewelry and hair accessories, I am now going to be offering stitch markers, hand spun yarn and knitted and crocheted items. Right now the inventory is low because of my limited time with deployment, but when I get home and have the summer off in a few months, it will be booming. I decided to start my own yarn line called SparkleShan Yarns. Because of my love for knitting I also decided to start making stitch markers, its just like making jewelry! Please check out my store and let me know what you think. And as always I am going to continue to do Bridal and Bridal party jewelry commissions.




Blog Signature


Comments

I love your jewelry Shannon - it's gorgeous!!

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!