Spinning away

I have been spinning and making stitch markers like crazy for the past week. One of the girls on Ravelry told us about this company that takes samples from indie fiber and yarn / knitting related companies, combines them in a box and sells about 150 boxes. This is a great way for customers to sample your products and get your name out there. So I decided to make samples of my stitch markers and handspun yarn and send them in for the March box. The company is called Phat Fiber and they sell the boxes on Etsy, the boxes literally sell out in a day and it is best to get your name on an email list to be notified when they will be put up for sale. The awesome part is, if you donate at least 45 samples you get a box from that month for free!

A Few Samples of yarn that I am including for the March Phat Fiber Box.


This is a yarn in my yarn line (SparkleShan Yarns) Spun from Shunklies Kettle Dyed Roving, it is 50% Angora and 50% Tussah Silk. It is the Softest thing I have ever felt and its for Sale at my Etsy Store!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!