Yarn Samples and what Not

The past two two weeks I was spinning up smaller samples of yarn to send to Phat Fiber as a contribution for the March Box. The theme is Celtic so I tired to do a few green Irish inspired yarns. Here are a few samples that I plan to spin into larger skeins and offer in my Etsy store.

The first I got some off white colored Correidale and spun it with some gold and green firestar. Then I plied it with white crochet cotton to make a bubbly yarn.

This is Pot O' Gold it is also correidale with green and gold firestar, but I didn't ply it.


This next yarn I call Jelly Belly, its spun from a Batt of White Punta Wool and Shredded Sari silk from Appalachian Voodoo Fibers. I love how if came out.
>




Blog Signature

Comments

Lovely! I hope I get some in my box :)

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!