Ginger Bread Kits For Christmas Time

Every year during Christmas my daughter and I make a ginger bread house from one of those kits that you can buy. It usually consists of her trying to eat all the frosting while I put the house together. Then she decorates the house with candies.

This year we had the choice between a ginger bread house, a ginger bread Christmas tree or a ginger bread nativity scene. My daughter choose the nativity scene. Once again she ate most of the frosting while my mother and I tried to make Joseph, Mary, a sheep, a camel and the three wise men out of frosting. We gave up on the wise men but managed to make Joseph, Mark, a sheep and a camel. While my daughter made baby Jesus and two wise men. He actually looked a Little like Chunk from the Goonies movie. His eyes were not parallel.


The picture shows our final product. The next morning it looked like a hurricane had whipped through it. My daughter is only 4 and has no self control so she ate Mary's head.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!