My Blogs Lately.....

You might have noticed that my most resent blogs have all had to do with Christmas, in some way. The blog isn't going to be taken over by an all Christmas theme. But in keeping with my theme of the overall blog, "its about my life and what I feel like writing about" at any present moment. The reason I have been writing about Christmas is because I love! It's not even about getting present. I love giving presents to people, especially my 4 year old daughter. My whole family as always got together to help decorate for Christmas. So naturally this is what I am thinking about mostly. It helps take my mind off of my up coming deployment to the Middle East, which will be taking place next Spring.

I hope to continue writing my blog while overseas, there will be a lot of new experiences that I will sure what to write about. This will be my first time being deployed in support of the "Global War on Terrorism" (if that's what you want to call it). It is the second time in four years that my unit has been activated. The first time was in February 2003, we had an 8 day notice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!