Oh Christmas Tree

This year we got on December 1st . We got our tree from the Lions Club and it cost $70 for an 8 foot Frasier fur! It goes to charity so that was the good thing. I feel bad cutting a real tree, but I love the look and smell. When I have my own house I would like to get a tree that I can plant in the yard after Christmas is over.


We decorated the tree with ornaments that we have been collecting over the past several years. I even have some from my childhood that my mom let me have. In 2005 I went to Egypt and I brought back three hand blown glass ornaments.



Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree with planting a tree. You can get a really good fake tree foe $200. Anything less than that is to fake looking

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!