Emma's Eye View (a 4 year old's view of the world in pictures)

I was cleaning off the memory card from my camera, when I came across some pictures that my 4 year old had taken. Every now and again she likes to take random pictures. Well to me them seem random, but as I look at them, they kind of make me think of what is important to a young child. Most of us can't remember much from that time in our lives. I know I especially can't remember how I viewed the world back then, which for me was 22 years ago.

Looking at this photos makes me see how innocent that age can be. And it also makes me realize why kids that age can be so easily immediate by life in general. I posted some of the pictures that she took.


Our 8 foot tree, from Emma's angel (3 feet 4 inches). Everything is so big when your this small!











Self portrait. This was earlier in the year before she gave up her best friend Binky.




Her favorite stuffed friend, Buster. She got him for Christmas last year. She brings him just about everywhere. And she even wraps him up in her old baby blankets :)






Her favorite pair of shoes to wear this summer. Dubbed the "princess shoes". She wore them so much that she wore holes in the toes from running on the playground at school. I had to buy her a second pair because she loved them so much.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!