Silly Christmas Ornaments

It is amazing what companies will us these days to make Christmas ornaments. Today while shopping at Target with my 4 year old. We picked up some small ornaments that she picked out, of Dora the Explorer. The are little figurines of the characters from the show. I have seen this before so I wasn't to surprised. We also have the same type of ornaments with the Characters from Sponge bob square pants.

One thing I saw in particular had me laughing. It was a traditional Red Stocking, but on the top was a black Darth Vader Head! There were also other various ornaments or Transformers and other Star Wars Characters.


Comments

Anonymous said…
I always love seeing these types of Christmas decorations. It is a bit silly, what they will come up with these days!

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!