{SD} Photography

One day I was looking at a friends page on myspace of a photo shoot she had done with one of her friends. The photos were amazing, so I followed the Banner to her page. I was even more amazed at the wonderful pictures that I saw. The photographer, Sacha, has a wonderful and unique way of capturing images and portraits. I was so impressed and inspired by her art work that I decide to write a blog and share her work with you.


* Services include (but are not limited to): Family, Couples, Maternity, Adult, Children & Pets Portraits, Engagement, Bridal & Wedding Photography, Band Photography; Promotional & Live, Head shots & Portfolio Portraits, Holiday, Special Occasions & Event Photography.

Sacha photographs primarily in the Southeastern Connecticut and Southern Rhode Island, but she is willing to travel (due to the wonderful gases prices, there is an extra charge for travel over 30 miles from her location). Studio is located in Mystic, Connecticut.

If you are interested in having photos taken by Sacha please contact her at sdphotos@hotmail.com. If you include your address and type of pictures you are interested in she will mail you a price list. You can also purchase prints of her nature shots.

Please check out this wonderful, up and coming photographer. I am sure you will love her photos as much as I do.









Comments

Anonymous said…
I checked out the site and the pictures are wonderful! The Next time I need professional pictures done I am going to go with SD Photography
Anonymous said…
Great pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!