First Yarn Sale on Etsy!

I made my first Handspun Yarn Sale on Etsy this morning! I am super excited. I had just finished spinning the yarn two days ago, put it up on my store yesterday and I didn't even have a change to blog about it yet! So here it is

This yarn is called Cloisonne and is Spun from a Butterfly Girl Designs Batt. The white is Blue Faced Lester with Kid Mohair in Pink, blue, purple and yellow and gold Angelina through out it. It is thick and thin but mostly super bulky. I love how it came out and ordered another Batt so I can spin some up for myself.


Below is another Yarn that I spun up from a Batt From Appalachian Voodoo Fibers. I call this yarn Everything and the Kitchen Sink because it literally contains almost every type of fiber you can imagine in all different colors. It contains the following: Alpaca, Yak, Merino, Bamboo, Punta, Firestar, Icicle, Angelina, Glitz, Corriedale, Silk, Tussah Silk, Shredded Sari Silk, Silk Noils, Lincoln, Lincoln Locks, Tinsel and Yarn Bits.




Blog Signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!