Orange Sherbet

I was introduced to another wonderful Etsy Fiber artist by a fellow Ravelry. Here name is Jenna and she has a store on Etsy called Uniquely Yours Designs where she sells Fiber Batts, Hand dyed Roving and Hand spun yarn. I feel in love with her Batts, they have such wonderful colors and sparkle. I got 3 batts of fiber in the mail from her the other day and I spun up the first one a few nights ago.

Here are the 3 Batts that I received from Jenna.


Here is the orange batt (contains merino, Angelina and firestar) spun up. First I spun up the batt into a thick and thin single and then I plied it with peach crochet cotton and coils in the yarn throughout. It came out to 43 yards super bulky.



Blog Signature

Comments

It looks so yummy, I want to eat it like candy! :P
I wish I could knit! What a great thing to be able to do.--Take care, Renee

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!