I inspired a Yarn!

I am so bad for not posting this earlier. But one of my fellow Raveler, Knit Girl and Spinner, Carrie a.k.a CraftyPuppyLover, started spinning yarns inspired by girls in the Knit Girl Group. She spun up a yarn for little old me, I feel so honored. I of course had to have the yarn, which she offered on her Etsy Shop. Here is her description of the Yarn:

"Fourth in my new series of knit girl inspired yarns. What's a knit girl you ask? Well, hop on over to ravelry and you'll find out quickly, we're a bunch of hot, kick ass ladies with tattoos and serious knitting skills. We've got each other's back, always offer a shoulder to cry on, and aren't afraid to show off our tattoos.

I figured it only appropriate that I would name hand spun yarn after these fine ladies ~ since the only thing more unique than hand spun yarn is a genuine knit girl.

Sparkleshan is one fine lady, she's just starting to spin and her yarns look great. I knew this "red" white and blue yarn would have to be named after her and to honor her service in the U.S. military. She's currently stationed in Kuwait, and I'm damn proud of her. We're anxiously awaiting her safe return home from the states. This yarn is lace weight, 70 yards."




I will of course post a picture of what I decided to knit from this, I can't wait!

Blog Signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!