I'm Phatalicous! Part II

Here is part two of my Phat Fiber blog Post. I will be going over some of the accessories that I received.

First off I got a lovely lavender hand stamped sachet from Ambrosia and Bliss. I absolutely love lavender and the smell of this sachet is the first thing I smelled when I opened the Phat Fiber Box. It now sits on my pillow at night when I go to sleep!



From Left to Right in the below picture I have Stitch Markers and a scrabble tile pendant from Calizona Designs. A cute little Alpaca from My Fair Bag Lady, Chocolate Cookie Lip Balm from Bunky Bobos and a cute lamb pendant from Designs by Tami.




Blog Signature

Comments

Minou14 said…
I'm really happy the lavender made it all the way overseas to you! My sister served in Iraq so I feel especially pleased that you were one of the recipients. I'm glad you like it!

Popular posts from this blog

Anthrax shots suck!

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun

Spinning away!!